Have questions? Contact us. We'd be happy to help!
Maps and Directions
Mapping Your Travels
If you are traveling the Philadelphia Art Museum by car or by public transportation and want to map your travel online, please use the following street address:
26th Street and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130
View Larger Map
Course and Site Maps
View and map of the Course. Want to check out the event site? See the site here!
Please view the parking map to see available Handicapped Lots. View directions to get to the Handicapped Parking Lots.
Other Parking Options
(The Race for Hope -- Philadelphia is not affiliated with the alternate parking locations listed below. We are unable to guarantee space availability or pricing information at these locations.)
• 206 N. 22nd Street, Patriot Parking, $15, (215)569-4006
• 21st Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Expert Parking, $20, (215) 448-1391
• 1815 Cherry Street, InterPark, $10, (215)496-1070
• 16th & Race (Sheraton Hotel), Expert Parking, $20, (215) 496-0293
• 1815 JFK Boulevard, Central Parking System, $10, (215) 568-8030
• 1900 JFK Boulevard, Central Parking System, $11, (215) 564-3707
• 1901 JFK Boulevard, Central Parking System, $11, (215) 557-3721
• 36 S. 19th Street, Central Parking System, $14, (215) 215-561-1187
• 1324 Arch Street, Central Parking System, $15, (215) 563-2851
• 23rd & Cherry Streets, Patriot Parking, Inc., $8.50, (215) 772-1511
• 1919 Arch Street, Central Parking System, $8, (215) 568-2755
• 22nd & Walden Streets, Patriot Parking, Inc., $13.50, (215) 772-1511
• 19th & Callowhill Streets, Philadelphia Parking Authority, $6.50, (215) 683-9813
• 18th & Vine Streets, Parkway Corporation, $8, (215) 575-4000
• 23rd & Arch Streets, Patriot Parking, Inc., $9.50, (215) 772-1511
(The Race for Hope -- Philadelphia is not affiliated with the alternate parking
locations listed above. We are unable to guarantee space availability or
pricing information at these locations. )
SEPTA - 215.580.7800
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) serves the Philadelphia region with subway-elevated, light rail, trackless trolley, bus routes, and commuter rail lines. SEPTA bus routes 7, 32, 38, 43, and 48 currently serve the Museum area. For up-to-the-minute Philadelphia area traffic reports, dial SmarTraveler at 215.576.5678 (or on cellular at #211).
Subway opens at 7 AM. Exit at Broad Street.
Out of Town
PATCO - 856.772.6900 or 215.922.4600
The PATCO Speedline is an easy way to travel between southern New Jersey and Center City, with trains running approximately every 15 minutes during the week and every 20 minutes on weekends.
Amtrak - 1.800.USARAIL (872.7245)
Amtrak offers convenient, comfortable trains with several routes making stops in Philadelphia. Trains arrive and depart from 30th Street Station, just a few minutes away from the Museum
Directions by Car
From Southern Locations: South Jersey, Delaware, Baltimore, Washington, D.C.
Take I-95 North (from southern New Jersey, cross the Delaware River via the Walt Whitman, Commodore Barry, or Delaware Memorial Bridge to reach I-95 North). Exit onto I-676 West. Follow directions from I-676 West (see below).
From Northern Locations: North Jersey, New York, Connecticut
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 4 (Route 73). Go one mile on Route 73 North and take the exit for Route 38 West. Take 38 West toward Philadelphia to route 30 West (follow signs for the Benjamin Franklin Bridge). Go over the bridge and follow the signs for I-676 West. Follow directions from I-676 West (see below).
From I-676 West (Vine Street Expressway)
Take I-676 West to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway exit (22nd Street, Museum area), on the right side. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto 22nd Street and get into the far left lane. The Benjamin Franklin Parkway is a boulevard with two outside lanes and two inside lanes. Turn left onto the outside lanes of the parkway toward the Museum, which will be in front of you on the hill. Follow the sign for the Art Museum.
From Western Locations: Valley Forge, King of Prussia
Take I-76 East to Philadelphia. Take Exit 343 (Spring Garden Street). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left. Continue past the side of the Museum, through the first traffic light and around Eakins Oval, staying in the far left lane. Turn left at the second traffic light and then bear right. Follow the sign for the Art Museum. For up-to-the-minute Philadelphia area traffic reports, dial SmarTraveler at 215.576.5678 (or on cellular at #211).