Caezar was Diagnosed with Grade 4, Glioblastoma (GBM), a Malignant Brain Tumor in 2013 of Nov.
Caezar went through various treatments including; Surgery, Radiation, Chemotherapy (Temador & Avastin) and Stereotatic Radiosurgery.
Caezar never complained about pain, always stayed positive, always made us laugh and he was always concerned about everyone else but himself.
- was born in the Philippines but raised here in the Bay Area, California
- loved his Family
- liked Snowboarding
- loved playing Ice Hockey (He joined Vacaville's "Off In The Woods" & Oakland's "Sofakings")
- was a huge fan of The San Jose Sharks, San Francisco 49ers & San Francisco Giants
- loved eating Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese/Indian Food
- liked listening to KPop (Korean), JPop (Japanese), HipHop, R&B, Alternative, Freestyle/Techno/House Music
- was a Surgical Tech at Kaiser Permanente (San Rafael & Vacaville)
- was a Xbox/Playstation player (Battlefield/FinalFantasy/ NHL series & etc)
- Pineapple & Coconut (jucies, smoothies and ice creams)
On Dec 29th 2014, 33yo, Caezar passed away.
He left behind his Wife (Mey), his 4 children, his parents, his brother/sisters, nephews & neices.
He was a very loving husband, father, son, brother, uncle, cousin, friend and coworker.
Caezar is the reason why, I, Mey (his wife) is/am willing to help make a difference in finding a cure for brain tumors.
This is our chance to help make a difference by using Caezar's name.
Help by joining the walk, donating, volunteering and or simply spreading the word because one day they will find a cure for Brain Tumor/Cancer.
It will one day help save Billions, Millions, Thousands, Hundreds, tens or even just a single person's life.
Please join us in this fight against Cancer.
Caezar, We miss you and We love you!!!
National Brain Tumor Society is fiercely committed to finding a cure for brain tumors. They are aggressively driving strategic research; advocating for public policies that meet the critical needs of the brain tumor community; and providing comprehensive patient, family and caregiver resources. Your support ensures this important work will continue.