Welcome to My Personal Page
The Race for Hope - DC presented by Cassidy Turley raises funds to support innovative research initiatives and provide information for brain tumor patients and their families. This amazing event relies on the dedication and enthusiasm of individuals, families, teams, volunteers, sponsors and donors. Thank you for your support in helping us find a cure for brain tumors!
Team Miller was created in 2010 in honor and memory of Todd Miller, loving husband and son, wonderful father, extraordinary friend, and a child of God. He left for his heavenly home in May 16th, 2009 following a brave battle against brain cancer. Todd's wife, Wendy, will lead our team along with their sons Trey and Torin.
Todd took every opportunity during his illness to help advance research and find a cure for brain tumors. Team Miller is dedicated to continuing his struggle by raising funds to accelerate the search for a cure and to support other families in their battle.
Team Miller also is dedicated to remembering Todd. He was a man who loved life, his family, his friends, and colleagues, and his customers. And he loved hunting big bucks, lounging in the hot tub, fast cars, good food, and his Savior Jesus Christ.
Please join our team and share your special memories of Todd on your personal page. Then you can invite your friends and family to support you and this great cause.
The race is easy and fun. The course is only three miles over a flat and scenic course between the White House and Capitol that you can run, jog, or walk. Children of all ages can participate.
-- To register online, click on "Join Team" at the top of the team roster box found at the bottom of this page.
-- If you are unable to attend, please consider registering for the Race as a "Virtual Participant."
Or you can make a donation (NOTHING is too small) to help cure cancer on behalf of Team Miller. To donate online, click on a team member in the roster box found at the bottom of this page, then click on the "donate" button on their page.
- While keeping an eye to the glory of God, to make the world a better place in which to live by empowering people to live more meaningful lives.
- Starting first with my family and then expanding my circle of influence.
- To make the burden a little lighter and the way a little brighter for everyone I have regular contact with.
- To not take myself too seriously and to keep everything in proper context.
- To live and let live, to learn and teach, to give and receive, to love and be loved, to understand and be understood.
- I will embrace and see each day as not just another day, but filled with opportunity and excitement.
- I will live by the values of integrity, freedom of choice, and the love of all God?s people.
- I will maintain a positive attitude and a sense of humor in everything I do. I want to be known by my family as a caring and loving husband and father; by my customers as a fair and honest person; and by my friends as someone they can count on.
- To say thanks to God in some way, every day.
- To be the person my children look to with pride when they say "this is my dad" and wife "This is my husband."
- To be the person my wife and children come to for love, comfort and understanding.
- To follow and fulfill my dreams.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.