Welcome to My Personal Page
I am Red Rocker Caity and I am so excited to represent the Washington Capitals in the DC Race For Hope! The Washington Capitals Red Rockers are committed to pumping up the crowd with cheers, contests, and giveaways. They assist with timeouts and intermission activities, as well as being immersed both in the game and in the crowd. Beyond the Verizon Center, the Red Rockers spend time with fans at various events in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas!
From the moment the doors open to the final whistle, the Red Rockers ignite the crowd and inspire fans to Rock the Red!!!
Here is a little about me:
- This is my second season with the Red Rockers and I absolutely love it!
- I'm currently getting my master's degree at Georgetown University while working full time at a public relations firm.
- I've been to Berlin, Prague, Paris, and Amsterdam - and I'm planning an upcoming trip to London, Normandy, Strasbourg, and Belgium this summer!
- In my free time I love listening to music, working out, reading, and finding time to see new places in DC!
- I grew up figure skating in Northern Virginia and have been a Caps fan ever since!
So now lets take the next step to help stop cancer! Thank you all so much for your donations! It means so much to so many! THANK YOU!
Want to learn more about the Washington Capitals Red Rockers? Visit our website: http://capitals.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=57380 and 'like' us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/CapsRedRockers
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.